Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Design Workshops!



I always wondered why I spent all of those years in college and grad school earning teaching degrees when I never had a classroom of my own.   I have learned in recent years that those teaching skills still come to the surface when I teach (weaving or) flower arranging.   I truly enjoy sharing my passion for floral design with others.  Today I had the opportunity to work with several people who have a flare for flower arranging that they didn't know they had!   That bouquet of flowers from the grocery store will now be a fun challenge and not a chore!   With just a few little tips, everyone can be a master floral designer!


Mother and Daughter, Peggy and Shannon with their creations!
Peggy gave Shannon a gift certificate for the class for Christmas!
They did beautiful arrangements and shared special mom-daughter time!


We worked on a few techniques with with a variety of flowers





Ann knows more about flowers than I do and has exquisite taste in blooms
but she wants to learn more about design and I am thrilled to learn from her as well.



I'd love to do more classes so keep me in mind 
if you have a club meeting, special birthday party, 
bridal shower or if you need a gift certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment