Wednesday, December 21, 2011

This Elf Has Been Busy!


The holidays have arrived and I have been steadily doing projects that have challenged my creativity and my holiday experiences!   I am enjoying each design and next week I look forward to sharing the arrangements that I have planned for Christmas giving!


Happy Hanukkah 

This petite arrangement with white flowers sits in a
blue and white Wedgewood tea cup.


Merry Christmas

Candy canes and a coordinating ribbon add fun to this holiday design.



A new look for this pitcher.  If you look back at the Thanksgiving photos, we will see this
pitcher holding fall colors and wheat.  Now evergreens and berries change the look
for the Christmas dinner table!



This red vase was the inspiration for this simple but
elegant holiday design!  An accent of red berries
add a pop to this white arrangement.



This design started with the little snow house.  Now we have a
centerpiece made of artificial greens, birds, a snowman and pine cones
surrounding the house and all sitting in a lime green basket.
This arrangement will last for years!





The table is set for a festive buffet!  



A special design made for a stationary vase
at a cemetery...remembering a loved one at the holidays.



Evergreens with just a few flowers and a touch of gold
make up this elegant holiday arrangement.

No comments:

Post a Comment