Sunday, November 20, 2011

Still Time for Last Minute Orders!


A new design especially for Thanksgiving
The cornucopia or horn of plenty is perfect for your holiday table.


When I shop for flowers at the Atlanta Farmer's Market, I am like a child in a toy store! 
The choices are numerous and I just can't decide so I want to buy one of each variety.
When I get the flowers home, I can hardly wait to start creating floral arrangements!

It is not too late to order your Thanksgiving centerpiece.
 Add a special touch to your table with festive blooms.
I will take orders until 3 PM on Tuesday!

Enjoy the holiday....I am thankful for my wonderful family and great friends!


Designed in a container provided by a new customer!
This low centerpiece accented with small gourds, wheat and candles
will look perfect on the Thanksgiving table! 


No comments:

Post a Comment